Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Be careful

So...it's a Saturday night and all the girls look nice.
They did their hair, put on makeup and just look cute...
We go to our event of the evening and decide that we look too good to go to bed.

Of course we want anyone and everyone to see us right?
Well, so we thought.

We go to BJ's to have dessert and lo and behold
We got more than we bargained for
There were two tables full of drunk guys
It was fine at first because we were ignoring them and they had seemingly forgotten us...
How wrong we were.
A guy decides to sit right next to my friend and just sits there drinking his drink
He doesn't say a word.
I get irritated and say, "excuse me, you're at the wrong table."
He looks up and just says, "I'm sorry, I've been drinking, I'm not bothering you though am I?"
We all look at eachother and my friend says, "Hey you wanna go to church with us tomorrow?"
He says, "I already know Jesus"
At this point, I'm pretty peeved and am about to give this guy a piece of my mind
And he finally gets up and leaves all offended and whatnot...
I didn't care
He wouldn't remember this conversation the next day anyway.
My friend thought I was being harsh but really...
I demanded respect. He's not in his right state of mind and I shouldn't have to put up with that.

Suffice to say, next time you wanna go out looking good... keep in mind all the lovely drunk men who are lonely.

No comments: